Spring is almost here and that means spring fashion! This time of year brings about lighter fabrics, bright colors, floral patterns and delicate styles. Here are 6 easy ways to freshen your spring look:
1. Crop tops-Don’t worry, you don’t have to wear it as an actual crop top, but if you want to, feel free! Strappy crop tops are all the rage this year and can be worn a variety of ways. Throw one on with a cute pair of high waisted jean shorts, flip flops and a long kimono or dress it up with a high waisted skirt and your favorite pair of heels. If you don’t want to show off your midriff, then wear your strappy crop top under a low cut skirt for a cute detail to your outfit, complete the look with a long delicate necklace.
2. Graphic Tanks-I’m happy to say this trend is taking off this spring! Graphic tanks are a fun, expressive way to be cute and comfy at the same time. Toss one of these tanks on with a fun pair of bright colored shorts and strappy sandals or rock your favorite tank with a funky pair of patterned leggings for a more active look.
3. Rompers-Not a new trend but still going strong. Rompers are another great way to be super comfortable while looking flawless. Dress it down with a pair of ballerina flats and some stud earrings or dress it up with a wedged heel and a chunky necklace.
4. Lace/Crochet-Spring is all about colorful, delicate styles. Lace and crochet provide a delicate touch to your outfit and look great for day wear, Easter dinner, or even cute for work! Whether it’s a touch of lace on the back or a crochet sleeve, this look is always chic. Wear this delicate style with soft waves and earth toned makeup for a natural, subtle look.
5. Little Black Dress-Sure, I just said spring was all about the colors…but stay with me. Little black dresses are an all year round necessity, including spring! Have a wedding or a bridal shower to attend and want to wear your favorite little black dress? Pair it with a chunky colorful necklace, a bright pair of pumps or a colored belt. A little pop of color will bring out your springy style.
6. Lace Cover-up-Okay, okay, I’m getting a little ahead of spring, but I like to plan ahead, plus there's spring break vacations coming up! Going to the beach but want to cover-up a little bit? Don’t hide that beautiful bathing suit you just bought! Grab a pretty lace cover-up that will help you feel a little less exposed but still show off your cute suit & bod! Want to wear this adorable cover-up but don’t have any beach plans? Wear it over a bright neon tank, a strappy crop top or a colorful bandeau.
Let us know what styles you are loving this Spring in the comments below!